You’ve found the perfect ring but have no idea what size you need. By following our tips and using our printable Ring Size Guide, finding out your ring size is easier than you think.
Tips for Finding Your Correct Ring Size
The ideal ring fit is loose enough to slide over your knuckle and tight enough so that it cannot fall off your finger.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day. Your finger size changes depending on the weather and time of day. For best results, measure your finger size at the end of the day when your fingers are warm. (Early in the morning, your fingers are cold and therefore smaller).
- Measure a few times. Be sure to measure your finger size a few times to make sure your calculations are accurate.
- The wider the ring, the tighter it will fit on a finger. Rings with a wider band usually fit more snugly and need to be a bit larger. For anything 5mm or more in width, go a half size up.
- When the knuckle is bigger than the base of the finger. Measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and pick a size in between the two.
- Your dominant hand is usually larger. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
Many people find that a variance of a half size or less will still fit comfortably most of the time.
Measuring your Finger
We have provided an easy way to measure your correct ring size with our Ring Size Guide